Friday, October 4, 2019

Damien Hirst response (ART I & ART II)

ART I- Notebook Assignment #1/ ART II- Notebook Assignment #2 Damien Hirst response

Create a Google doc in response to the following prompt:

Damien Hirst is a ‘good’ artist.

·      Write at least 5 sentences supporting your opinion about the topic. (*don't stop at 5 sentences is you have more ideas to include.)
·      Consider all the information you learned through the slide presentation and class discussion about the art of contemporary artist Damien Hirst.

·      Possible directions to take in your response:
o   I consider Damien Hirst is a ‘good’ artist because…
o   I consider Damien Hirst to be an artist, but not a ‘good’ artist because…
o   I don’t consider Damien Hirst to be an ‘artist’ because…
 ·      SUPPORT YOUR OPINION with REASONS. (WHY do you think that?)
 ·      Share your doc with kbayek@wethersfield.me.

For the Love of God

No comments: